Do you want to be a part of an exciting new winter project in the heart of Lake George Village, designed by the people who create Superbowl halftime shows and the light shows for people like Madonna?
We are looking for part-time and full-time staff from December through March. We need cashiers, admission staff, and guides (roving customer service representatives), as well as basic technicians. This will be an exciting and vibrant environment for staff and customers.
These positions will:
- Be onsite (inside the Fort William Henry Museum) evenings
- Working approximately a 5pm – 10pm schedule, depending on the role.
- Handle customer needs based upon the role/job you’ve accepted.
Cashiers and Admission Staff work within a museum (heated), while the guides assist customers as they experience the show (ushering them to the next attraction, ensuring good traffic flow, and answering basic questions).
Technicians work throughout the museum handling basic tech needs (equipment maintenance, audio/visual equipment familiarity, etc.). This position reports to the Event Manager.
Ideal Skill Set:
- Friendly, professional and reliable.
- Eager to learn, and interested in improving a new event.
- Self-directed yet enjoy being part of a spirited team
- Ability to provide onsite hands-on assistance at events
- Someone who understands the demands and environment of live events.
While this attraction takes place most days per week and will be routinized, “show time” means that varying challenges to the daily launch of the show have been met.
If you’re up for a season of winter wonderment – apply now and we will be in contact!